NuBra is a totally NU way to enjoy fashion freedom. Unlike regular bras, it doesn’t have back or shoulder straps — so there’s no more pinching, digging in, or weird back bulges. What makes NuBra totally different is that it still provides all-day comfort and freedom, but with the flexibility to wear any outfit.
PLEASE NOTE: NuBra cups are designed to be a little smaller than standard bras, and won’t cover your entire breast. When choosing a NuBra, simply select your regular cup size.
NuBra comes in a wide variety of shapes, styles and patterns, whatever your need or mood. Millions of women worldwide have chosen NuBra as the NU way to go backless and strapless every day. Still have questions? Check out the guide below or visit our FAQ section.
NU BASICS — FOR LIFT, SUPPORT, AND ALL-DAY COMFORT
Want Altitude? These Nu Basics provide the support and coverage that lets you bare your body with great confidence — and control the level of cleavage. Within each category of NuBra, you’ll find various styles that help define your look. These NuBra products are designed to provide added volume (a little OR a lot) — wherever you need it most. These patented silicone products can change your overall look in seconds.
WHICH NUBRA IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Not everyone has discovered the incredible comfort and freedom that NuBra offers, so you may be asking “Which NuBra is 4 me?” Select what’s most important to you or just check our basic size guide to find your best fit.
* Try a Seamless Push Up for a better fit
† We recommended using an Extender Clip
! Due to individual differences in breast shape and volume, there may be some variation in sizing.
If your band size is usually 36 or up, consider purchasing a NuClip to make your NuBra extra comfortable.
Size up for more coverage: If you wish to get maximum coverage or total support, order a cup size smallerthan your traditional bra.
How 2 Wear
APPLYING NUBRA IS AS EASY AS 1 • 2 • 3 • 4
1. CLEAN YOUR SKIN： THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from skin. Dry your skin with a soft towel. DO NOT USE powders, moisturizers,cosmetics, sun block, oils, or fragrances anywhere near the chest are prior to applying your NuBra as this will reduce the effect of the adhesive.
2. PLACE ONE SIDE ON AT A TIME: Stand in front of the mirror. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both hands. Position the cup to your desired breast angleand gently smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips. Remember to leave 2 to 3 finger widths between the cup and the lower breast. Repeat the same application on your other breast, being sure both sides are equal in height. If not reapply and readjust accordingly.
3. CONNECT THE FRONT CLOSURE.
4. SECURE THE HOLD BY PRESSING FIRMLY WITH BOTH HANDS ON THE BRA CUPS.
How 2 Wash
Always wash your NuBra after each wear to remove any body oil and skin residue that may clog the surface of the adhesive.
1. While holding one bra cup in the palm of your hand and wet the adhesive surface with water. Squeeze a little NuBra Soap foaming on the adhesive.
2. Using the brush in a circular motion gently lather then rinse with water. AVOID USING your fingernails, as they can tear the adhesive.
3. Shake off excess water and let air-dry.
4. DO NOT USE A TOWEL OR BLOW DRYER.
5. When your NuBra is completely dried, place them in the original tray, cover with the lid. This will prevent dust and lint from gathering on the adhesive.
A FEW GUIDELINES
NuBra is made to the highest standards in the U.S.A. but we recommend following these guidelines to help maintain the longevity of your NuBra, allowing it to be used multiple times.
DO NOT USE A TOWEL or place the adhesive side against clothing, as the lint will gradually clog the adhesive. If something does get onto the adhesive, carefully pick it up with your fingers. Try to avoid clothing that sheds fibers easily.
DO NOT USE A BRUSH OR FINGERNAILS or any object other than fingertips, water, and soap to clean the surface. This will cause permanent damage to the adhesive.
DO NOT CLEAN WITH ALCOHOL, BLEACH or any cleaning solutions. All you need is warm water and mild soap, or our cleanser.
DO NOT TRY TO REMOVE THE ADHESIVE or you risk damaging the product.
KEEP SHARP OBJECTS AWAY from your NuBra. If you puncture your NuBra by accident, use an adhesive-like bandage to prevent further split.
KEEP YOUR NUBRA COOL and store it away from sunlight so it lasts longer.
NuBra was designed for women who prefer “total freedom” from binding bra straps.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR BODY
NuBra is hand-made using medical-grade adhesives. However, we do have a couple of recommendations.
DO NOT USE on open cuts, skin disorders, sun damaged or sun burned skin.
DO NOT WEAR if you have skin depigmentation.
All skin types are different; discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation continues, please consult your doctor.
Type your e-mail address and click the send button.
BUY FOR ME
Would you please buy this awesome piece for me dear? :)