1. After wearing, wash your NuBra gently with NuBra Soap and water.
2. Rinse them thoroughly, then air/drip – dry.
3. To protect the adhesive, replace the clear plastic film and store your NuBra in their original package.
1. Use caution with jewelry, pins or other sharp objects.
2. Do not allow the adhesive to come into contact with fabric and sand. Lint will also block the adhesive. If lint does come into contact with the adhesive, carefully remove with your fingers.
3. Do not machine wash and machine dry.
4. Do not use towels or blow dryers.
I wore it to my best friend’s bridal shower, and its completely hidden under my dress.