How 2 Wash
Always wash your NuBra after each wear to remove any body oil and skin residue that may clog the surface of the adhesive.
1. While holding one bra cup in the palm of your hand and wet the adhesive surface with water. Squeeze a little NuBra Soap foaming on the adhesive.
2. Using the brush in a circular motion gently lather then rinse with water. AVOID USING your fingernails, as they can tear the adhesive.
3. Shake off excess water and let air-dry.
4. DO NOT USE A TOWEL OR BLOW DRYER.
5. When your NuBra is completely dried, place them in the original tray, cover with the lid. This will prevent dust and lint from gathering on the adhesive.
How 2 Choose
How 2 Wear